Tuesday 27 November 2012

Today I love...






 
Beige over-sized stud collar blouse - River Island - £28.00 
Panelled matted wetlook legins - Topshop - £22.00
Grey herringborne blazer - River Island - £35.00
Autumn Leather Ankle Boots - ASOS - £60.00
Front tab detail doctors bag - ASOS - £40.00
Black & ribbon Hat - H&M - £7.99
 
 
I have put together a look that is ideal and on trend for this season using the good old high street! As it's my first proper post on blogspot I have used my own personal style and favourite items to create it. I hope you like it.
 
This outfit uses quite neutral colours which keeps the overall look casual and laid back and a day to day outfit. whilst browsing online and doing some internet shopping (something I do most days) I came across this baggy top from River Island. Collars are something I AM LOVING at the moment, my wardrobe is cluttered by collar after collar in every possible colour you can think of.
 
Because of the nature of the top being quite simple, by layering this blazer over the top it adds texture and excitement (and of course warmth in these freezing conditions!) The blazer is also a bargain at only £35, grab it while you can!
 
For me, I NEVER wear flats, well very rarely (however I do love my Converse). But trying to go through a day wearing heels is a nightmare and so I love the fact that the heeled ankle boot is in at the moment, comfort & style! And these ankle boots I have picked out from ASOS, although a little pricey for the high street are rough and ready and will last a lifetime!
 
'Less is more' is a famous saying and by using fairly neutral colours throughout, by then adding a big necklace it creates a statement. This look is far from plain!
 
The hat from H&M also livens up and accessorises the look. H&M is a great place to shop at the moment, I love it. From basic T's to a full outfit, you can get everything there and it's soooo cheap!    <3 it! 
 
If you want a nice handbag, there's only one place to go and that's ASOS! The selection is fab with a range of prices. I especially love this doctors bag which I have picked out as it would literally go with anything.
 
Let me know what you think of this post!
 
Much loves,
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. such a nice combination *_* your blog is very good and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Meg! Love thiput different style. i like how you cobined different textures and layers together for a more interesting outfit. I love collars too just like you but for some reason they dont love me:) so I rarely wear tops with them. I like wearing heels too but flats are indeed more comfortable and can be stylish too like in this particular style.
    XOXO
    Ty

    Pls. check out some of my looks on BestTrendsForever.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfit collage, the boots, bag and trousers are amazing! X

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot,co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit, would totally wear it <3

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Liking the leather look for pants a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the outfit, it would look really well put together. I have the River Island blazer, it's a lot more casual than I thought it would be but I love it! :)

    youremyfavouriteflavour.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete