Monday 25 February 2013

My big fat obsession with wedding dresses!

Deciding to do another different post today, forget high street and designer fashion, my biggest obsession of all is wedding dresses!(One day I WILL own my own boutique - I can wish)

Every girls wish is to have The perfect wedding, the perfect dress and the perfect well everythinggg!? I've got a long way to go until I can be centre of attention in a gorgeous gown but I thought I'd share my  obsession with you all ;)

#lovelovelovelovelovelovelove





 
 
 
 
 
Kate Mid's looked absolutely amazing on her big day! Her dress suited her down to the ground, the lace, the sophistication, the shape and the beautiful train! Amazing work by Sarah Burton for Alexander McQueen!


I hope I'm not the only one with this crazy obsession. Again, leave your links below, finding some great blogs recently :D

By the way visit my latest post on The Editeur on last nights Oscar ceremony.
http://blog.the-editeur.com/the-oscars-2013/


MEG XO

No comments:

Post a Comment