Tuesday 30 April 2013

Bikinis for the summer!

This summer I'm off to Zante (excited is an understatement!) only 73 days to go! :D I've began my holiday shopping and looking at all the gorj bikinis is making me want to get on that beach now!!!

This year the 50's bikini seems to be high on trend with cupped halter-neck bras and high wasted pants. I'm not that keen on these pants myself as they really dont suit my figure and I look mega stupid. :( I'm more into the frilly bandeau bikinis that were very popular last year and have came back around again this summer. Here are some of my favourites>>>




1. Seahorse ruffle bikini - ASOS - £32
2. Triangle bikini with 3D roses - ASOS - £28
3. Ruffle bikini - F&F at Tesco - £13
4. exoic parrot print bikini - Playful promises -  £60




I think I'm a sucker for blue and red/coral this year :)

Primark also has some really pretty bikinis this year, I've just got a bandeau leopard print one from there for £13 for the set!:D

I loooooove holiday shopping!!!!


MEG XO






No comments:

Post a Comment